Hi everyone and welcome to a slightly different post. I’ve been nominated by Arielle over at The Little Dismaid to take part in the Versatile Blogger Award!
- Share 7 facts about myself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award
To keep in the theme of my blog, most of these facts will be Disney related, so you can get to know me better as a Disney blogger. So here we go!
My 7 Facts
- My parents call me Twizzle, after the American liquorice, Twizzlers.
- I’ve been to Disneyland Paris 13 times, Walt Disney World 2 times, and this year will be my 2nd trip to Disneyland Resort. My parents have also been to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World once each before I was born. Disney literally runs through my blood.
- I’ve applied to work at the Disney Store twice, but I’ve only gotten as far as the one-on-one interview – yes, little introverted me got through the group interview! I’m not sure I’ll try again, but I would love to work for the Walt Disney Company in some form one day.
- I have a BA with honours from the University of Worcester in English and Media and Cultural Studies, and my dissertation was about death, dying and bereavement in Pixar’s Up.
- I have a box in my bedroom where I’m storing Disney photo frames, Disney plates, Disney dish towels and more for when me and my boyfriend get our own place. He’s going to hate how I decorate!
- I’m a really shy person, and I have anxiety too. Blogging is my way out of both, and even though I worry every time I post that no one’s going to read it, it’s still bringing me out of my shell in a way I never thought could happen.
- I don’t cut my hair, only maybe an inch every six months. It may seem like I’m going for a Rapunzel vibe, but the truth is this: when my Nan’s dementia got bad, all she used to tell me was that she liked my hair long. She wasn’t one to dish out compliments, and my hair was nowhere near as long as it is now when she said that, but because I know she liked it this way I can’t bear to cut it off. Before that, I would cut it down to a short bob every time I felt the urge, but now I just can’t even think about it.
- Jenny in Neverland
- Sophie Jo Writes
- Courtney Dory
- Aurora’s Chateau
- Golden Books Girl
- A Cup of Wonderland
- Lottie Does
- I Like It Sparkly
- Foundations and Fairytales
- Books for Shauna
- Natural Hazards and More
- The West Wing Lifestyle
- Disney Lin
- The Dole Whip Press
If any of you would like to take part in the tag, please let me know so I can read your facts! I have chosen you all because I love reading your blogs and I’m interested to see what facts you would choose to share!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please link, comment or follow me to let me know I’m doing a good job. See ya real soon!